Thursday, September 16, 2010

Do You Love Smiling?

Smile is an ingredient to a happy life.As the old saying,"A mere smile makes you ten years younger."People who like smiling and often smile not only leave friendly impression on others, but also change their own mood. Do you love smiling?

I love smiling although my teeth are not neat, but I think even if I don't laugh attractive than others, but my smile genuine, it is the most sincere expression of my heart, so my favorite is smile!

Smiling is the best beautiful symbol in the world, when we first meet with a person, the smiling is the most move action to other, a smile like the person that he/she is a very easy going people, to other people and kind and so good impression.

I want to say,if you smile often,just keep on,you will benefit every day.If you not,just have a try,you will find it wonderful.

Copyright 2010 by Suzanne,loving the beautiful things and shopping online.Love all kinds of coach coupons and shoes.

No comments:

Post a Comment