Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Do you Wish For A Long Summer Vacation?

Almost all people once enjoyed the summer vacation. However, most of us need to say farewell to the summer vacation except some teachers who continue to be confined in schools. Though we can still enjoy a quick vacation, it is quite a different situation compared with the long vacation which can last for one month in schools. So do you want for a long summer vacation?

I'm very long for a long "summer vacation" because I am do interested in traveling and photography. But after say farewell to highschool ,I just have 8 days annual within the company.and I can not use all of them on my travel,I need use several days visit my parents ,use several of them to take part within the friend's wedding or party and to deal with some pressing or urgent things.When I'm a student,the "summer vacation" is long more then two mouths.

After you leave school and throw yourself in to the social work, property of the vacation changes stealthily. Few days of vacation look like a lot more reasonable the long-term holiday. And also out of holiday can make you look a lot better inside your career life. How ridiculous is it!

So if I have much time,I think I will go for a long travel.My dear friend,do you wish for a long summer vacation?

Copyright 2010 by Suzanne,loving shopping the beautiful things and shopping online.Love all kinds of juicy couture sale and shoes.

No comments:

Post a Comment