Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Are you Kidnapped By Your Computer?

When I see the topic,I have the same feeling.I was kidnapped by computer at one time.I am an office worker and I face the computer every day. When I was off-duty and arrived home,the first thing was to open my computer.To listen to music ,watch moives and teleplay too much....How about you?Are you Kidnapped By Your Computer?

My work won't be carried on without computer.The computer is very important to my work,and it is also a valuable tool for our human being, which is a great invention.

Maybe I must do like this.After work, I must seperate myself from computer.I must make myself not interest in network games, and prefer to watch TV rather than surf the internet.Moreover,although the e-books are popular and convenient, I must tell myself enjoy to read the real books.

And during the weekends or holiday,I can have a good time without the computer. Go to park for a walk with friends, roller-skating, go window-shopping, or sometimes go home to visit my relatives, so many things to do instead of surfing the internet at home.

I think if I can do like this,I don't want myself kidnapped by computer.Dear friends,do you think so?

Copyright 2010 by Suzanne,loving all kinds of bags and shoes.Especially the air jordan retro and Coach bags.

No comments:

Post a Comment