Monday, August 30, 2010

My Juicy Ring Bling Bag

I think having a special bag is all women's dream.There are so many different kinds of bags,such as the Coach,LV and Gucci.I think all kinds of bags are beautiful and fashionable.But how about the Juicy bags?Juicy Couture was found in Founded in 1996 by Pamela Skaist-Levy and Gela Nash-Taylor.And now it is the most popular brand in the world.I don't want to talk so much,but I want to share my Juicy Ring Bling Bag for you!
The Juicy Couture Ring Bling bags come in all shapes and sizes. From the Daydreamer totes to the velour bags and hobo totes, the Ring Bling bags have an extra special charm.This bag has a great piece of bling hanging off the side, which is a huge jewelry ring.

Find a design and style you love.I especially like the Gigi Velour Hobo with the Ring Bling, but the Day Dreamer bags have been very popular lately as well and you should at least check some of them out.And there is more, There are also Juicy couture LOGO put on front of the bag, which is the most charming part of this bag for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment