Thursday, July 15, 2010

Choosing Comfortable High Heels

If you are a fashion girl or woman,I think you love all kinds of high heels.But not all high heel are comfortable for you.Choosing a best high heel is very important.How can we make our high heels more comfortable?

First,If you have the opportunity, wear brand new heels around your home for a day. Not just will this help break them in, you will notice small nuisances before they become tender harms.

Then,take some steps! I'm so used to speed-walking and walking big steps when I'm in boots,sneakers or flats that I have to re-train for myself and change my step whenever I dress in heels.

Do your feet slide forward when you slip your footwear on, resultant in a gap between your heel and the back of the shoe? Try some heel liners. I prefer the gray Dr. Scholl's heel liners to the pillow-y clear gel ones because I find the glue on the support to be better.

I wear heels more than is probably heathy for someone who is not yet fully done growing, and my knees tend to harm afterwards. To counter act this, I try and wear something comfortable the next day, like boots with good arch support.

Also, I usually wear heels with an ankle belt so that my feet do not slid around too much. This doesn't work for everybody, but if you have long slim legs, it makes your shoes a lot more comfortable.

Finding your comfortable heels is healthy for your foot.Maybe you have more tips to choose comfortable high heels.Why not sharing your tips here?

No comments:

Post a Comment