Thursday, July 15, 2010

Loving Coach Heels

Coach is a famous brand of bags,purses,and sunglasses.Most women chosen the bags and handbags of Coach,but never the Coach Shoes.Are the Coach shoes in bad look?No,I find the Coach shoes are also very fashion and good quality,especially the coach heels.If you don’t believe me,you can take a look of the pictures!

1.Coach Astor Heel
Soft leather or dusted metallic leather
Leather lining, stacked heel
5” heel with .5” inch platform

coach-astor-heel

2.Coach Kourtney Heel
Vachetta leather or mirror metallic leather
4 “C” Coach ornament
Leather lining
5″ heel with 1″ inch platform (12.7 cm)

coach-kourtney-heel

3.new Brigett Heel
Suede
4.5″ heel (11.4cm)

new-brigett-heel

These three kinds heels are my favorite.I think all Coach shoes are also beautiful,if you are a Coach fan,I think you can buy your own one!

No comments:

Post a Comment