Friday, July 9, 2010

Run In To Yourself Ten Years Ago

Try to think about yourself in 10 years ago – where were you and what were you doing? In the past 10 years, what made you remember forever? 10 years is not a short time for human beings, so if you are not a forgetful person, please try to share us your past.

If I run into my own self ten years ago, I would say,"Hey, Good-Looking, whatever you do, put all your money into gold and gold stocks. It's going to go up four-folds from US$284 today on June 10, 2000 to US$1,219 ten years later."

Joking aside, I would say to myself,"Just do what you've been doing and you will be fine."

I can remember 10 years ago I was a boy attending high school,of course,I will told him must invest real estate!! after investment I will ask him must working hard on study of course I would tell him must invest stock market at 2008.

I also tell him,study is important but score is nothing,the most important is how much you were learned and I will ask him you must cherish his family and friends!

I will tell him a lot of things,but there is one thing I must tell him to do,your sister is not a smart girl and her always doing foolish things,you must keep looking after her,and she will made a very big msitake at 2010,I will tell him you must help your sister to avoid it!

Of course I will told her how much I love her if time can refluencce,I will tell her my feelings and I will promise her I will bring her happiness.

But time was overpassed that cannot change,looking back just for cherish the memory,we cannot change past but we can hold our future!!

If you run ito yourself ten year ago,what you will do?

No comments:

Post a Comment